TV maven
"Hello, my name is -------, and, yes, I'm a TV addict."Truly, sadly, yes, my life revolves around the TV schedule and unfortunately for me...I LOVE MY TV SHOWS. Every season I try to cut down on the number of shows I watch and yet every season I pick up more shows. Lucky for me, some of the shows that I just HAD to watch last year are either sucking so far (The O.C.) or they have gotten so annoying near the end of last season that I don't want to give them another chance (Desperate Housewives). However, tonight was the season debut of one of my fave shows, Grey's Anatomy. Yes I'm addicted to Dr. McDreamy et al. Shockingly, I did not watch Desperate Housewives. Frankly, the crazy housewives just plain annoy me. In no way is it even close to being as good as Sex and the City.
My fave shows for the week:
1)Lost
2)House
3)Grey's Anatomy

2 Comments:
What about the bad boys from South Beach? Nip / Tuck baby!!! Always good for a few SHOCKING moments to alleviate boredom!
Unfortunately, I forgot about nip/tuck..I hope they replay it on some weird channel. Who watches TV on a friday night anyway..sucks..
Post a Comment
<< Home