Shopaholic alert..

Sitting here at work and all I can think about is whether I should shop tonight. Did a power shopping trip at lunch..went to Winners, Zara, Coach and American Eagle. Pretty impressive, yeah? I think I need to stalk Zara because they have these shoes I want and dammit, they sold out on my size. Hmm..wonder if plush daddy can send via Europe..bad bad me!! Also, I'm totally looking for either a wine or teal velvet blazer. I may want to find a cheapie one since velvet is super hot for fall right now..which means it will be dead cold next year.
Why is it that I always see sweet stuff in Winner's ads, but when I go there, nada?? Maybe I need to go every day..don't put ideas in my head.
There's this coach wristlet I want...agggggggghh..it's 110$..what do you think?

2 Comments:
you're asking the wrong person sista. it's cute...it's fabulous...buy it.
WoW! You did all that WITHOUT me?
Post a Comment
<< Home