Sunday, December 11, 2005

The Holiday Office Party

You know how every Holiday Office Party Guide says more or less "Don't get wasted."
Ok, so I pretty much broke that rule within the first hour of my office party. How was I to know that dinner wouldn't be served til 930? Was it my fault that it was open bar and the attentive waiters kept refilling all the wine glasses? So I spent the whole night being a loudass drunk (yes, apparently I am loud and I talk too much when I'm inebriated) and flirting with the waiter (which I think is another rule, i.e., "Don't flirt.") I am such an idiot...

2 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Xmas do's, I think anyone who doesn't get wasted should be sacked. :)

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you flirt with the waiter?

I tell you secret, remember how I was sick? Well, I ended up puking in the washroom and clogging up the toilet with paper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home