Sunday, November 06, 2005

Shopping is my High

My no-shopping phase lasted for about all of one stinking month. I suck.
I held as on as hard as I could. Why even my purchase last Wednesday (a pair of suede and leather boots) still fell under the 'Accessories Only' edict, but officially as of Saturday, November 5th, I bought ~gasp~ two shirts from the Chulo Pony sample sale. And as if that wasn't enough, I went and bought two more shirts from Club Monaco today. I thought I was safe! I never find stuff at Club!!! And I was with Stuee, the Shopping Cop (as Mama Tofu calls her)! I should've known better...I am so weak.
T-Unit...I blame it all on YOU! That supposed innocent night of 'exercising' at the mall.
But shopping just gives me such a high..and it's so bloody addictive. Members of the shopping club..you all hear me..I know you all understand.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger sneakernerd said...

shopping = crack?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home