I Found My Tote..I Think...
I got home yesterday and found my Holt Renfrew Fall Catalogue and latest Flare magazine in the mail. Yipeeee! I brought them to the gym and let me tell you, there's nothing more motivating then reading fashion magazines while huffing away on the elliptical trainer. Although there are times when some models make me want to run out and buy a bacon double cheeseburger with fries and a shake but that's another story.Some of you may have supported my mad search for a tote earlier this year which was not that easy since I am very picky. In the end I never got one and settled for a bag from Michael Kors. BUT wow, I think I see tote potential in the Holt catalogue...the Tod's Shopping Mosaic bag. It's a beauty (at least from the picture in the book). Beautiful quilted leather. I'm in love. I'm having trouble finding an online picture though but I will post one as soon as I find one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home