I Have Hooker Boots
Many times I have cleaned out my closet and successfully thown stuff out. However, there are times when I can't bear to part with certain items because either I've paid alot for them and ended up only wearing them a few times (due to impracticality) or I've worn and loved them tons but had to put them aside because of changing trends.Who the heck would have thought the 80's/90's would come back?
Hmmm, let's see what's in this fall and what I yanked back out of my closet..
Tights - check
Vests - check, check (One mohair Aritzia vest I really had to snatch back from the pile that was destined for charity..my mom must have kept the vest thinking she could wear it someday)
Over-the-knee hooker boots - check
Yes, it seems that when I was 17, I had the urge to buy a pair of slutty boots that I've probably worn only a few times. Well, Baby, it's time for me to bring these suckers out.


1 Comments:
puhahaha, u are hilarious...
Post a Comment
<< Home