Mintage Vintage is YUPPAGE
As Mirp (aka Miranda P.) and I did our usual exploration around Gastown, we found a funky new store on Cordova today right near the Block. It's called Mintage, http://www.mintagevintage.com (site is currently under construction), and it just recently opened its doors in August. It has some pretty cool vintage stuff inside. I found a few leather jackets that I wanted to try on but didn't because I didn't want to buy anything. The store is neat and the jacket section was extremely well organized (into blazers, velvet, leather, furs etc.) They also had some funky looking jewellery. I will definitely check out this store more often..now if only I can learn how to do the funky vintage look..Mirp gives it a thumbs up and says it's 'Yuppage'.
yeah she's a weird one ;)

1 Comments:
You forgot to add my fashion diva description: "its Yuppage".
Post a Comment
<< Home