Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Anxiety Part 2

Eventually I find some guy who wrote about his experience and as I was reading it I started feeling dizzy and lightheaded. My stomach also began to hurt so I stumbled to the washroom but found that I could barely stay on the toilet as my head was spinning and my vision fading. OMG then I started to hyperventilate and felt like blowing major chunks. I was going to pass out so I had to lie down immediately before I fainted in the washroom. So here I was, lying on the washroom floor (and believe it or not, this is not the first time) , shaking as my whole body broke out into a major sweat. After laying there for 2 minutes, I knew I couldn't let anyone find me sleeping on the bathroom floor..so I got up and ran to the couch and flopped down. I continued to hyperventilate and sweat and feel like an idiot. Finally, after 5 minutes I was starting to feel normal again. SHEEEIT..what the f*#k happened?

According to Web MD, I had a panic attack and its symptons include a pounding heart (Check), nausea or diarrhea (Check), sweating, trembling or shaking (Check), numbness or tingling (Check), problems with breathing (shortness of breath) (Check), feeling dizzy or lightheaded (Check).
I cannot believe I gave myself a panic attack from watching and reading about Lasik. I refuse to give up though. I'm going to get rid of these contacts/glasses dammit!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home