Monday, September 25, 2006

I Have Boot Issues

No, this is not about my hooker boots.

This post is about the million of boots I have looked at, touched and tried on. Every shoe store must have at least 50 different pairs..all same but different. My goal is to find the ULTIMATE comfy yet chic boot that I can wear daily. In Wintergirl-Land, that means rubber soles, moderate chunky heel or wedge, mid-calf to calf, and black leather. It should be casual yet not clunky. Doesn't sound so hard right?

Things holding me back:

1. It seems to be suede season. Every bloody damn nice looking boot only comes in suede. Hello impracticality.
2. Seems this textured chunky rubber sole is in and not the normal discreet rubber sole. I don't need to look like I stole boots from the WWF.
3. Comes only in brown leather.
4. "Sorry, we are sold out in your size." Nevermind that it's mid-September and the sun is still beating down on us.
5. That will be arm and leg please, would that be on Mastercard or Visa?

Ok finally after buying and returning 2 pairs of boots...I found this odd-looking pair. I was sold after finding it more comfortable than anything I've tried on. Finally, (hopefully) my boot hunt is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home