Monday, March 12, 2007

Christina and Menage a Trois'

Yes, I had my doubts and they were doubly enforced when 2 hours prior to the show, we wandered around looking for some chow amidst groups, crowds, er gigantic hordes of young hoochie mamas in miniskirts and tank tops in 6 degrees celsius weather. At first I thought I was pretty dressed up (nice jeans, heels, backless top) as I normally don't dress up for concerts (hello runners and tees) but as we got closer and closer to GM Place I felt more matronly and more covered up than a nun. (You know what I mean!)

We got there just in time for the Pussycat Dolls. They looked as I expected, hot and sparkly. Nicole sings pretty well and she looked great. They were quite personable and fun. Overall I enjoyed seeing them.

Then Christina came on..and whoa is she a powerhouse! Her voice is so awesome and she makes it seem so effortless. Her costumes and sets were also fantastic. I was definitely glad I went.

Oh and here's my excitement for the night...Beside us were 2 young asian chicks rocking their asses off..dancing, singing, hollering...THEN near the end of the concert, they grabbed my arm and said 'Hey party with us!" I was like 'WHAT?" Then right after I jokingly told Meaux that I ain't going in the middle, they grabbed me again and said "next song we grind." Huh? whuh? grind???!!!
Hahaha..they were awesome! Props to them for living it up. I told them to look for me at the Gwen concert! Row 8 floor should any of you guys be there. Can't wait. Til then here are some Christina pics. I didn't take any good PCD ones because we got there right as they started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home