Starter for 10

Tonight I watched the movie Starter for 10 which stars James McAvoy from The Last King of Scotland. I got some free passes and it had some decent reviews so I was pretty psyched. Got there about 30 mins before showtime and there was already a pretty long lineup. It sure was an eclectic crowd but hey, who wouldn't want to see a free movie?
Anyway the movie was ok. It had its moments though I felt it was lacking something..though not sure what..maybe some sort of spark. It did remind me of the old 80's John Hughes' movies which was kind of nice. It is funny to see that everything they were wearing in the movie is totally in now and the old 80s tunes were fun. So overall it was a decent movie but it will only slightly chick flick urgencies. I'm still waiting for the next ultimate chick flick. Last one I loved was Pride and Prejudice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home