off and on and off and on..
In December, I thought I 'saw the light' and realized that I can't be spending all my money on such frivolities as clothes and stuff even though fashion is my biggest passion. So I put together my 'budget' and pretended like I have major bills and socked away the cash and gave myself a measly puny disposable income to play with. Gee, I wonder how long that would last.One whole entire month.
Yes, my willpower is THAT strong.
Well, I decided I still need to budget, but I decided to relax it a teeny bit to allow myself some more indulgence.
Speaking of indulgences, I realized that I never stopped buying shoes. Since January, I've bought 5 pairs of shoes. I'm thinking I'm a little insane. When will I get to wear all these shoes?
I need to stop.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home