Friday, October 06, 2006

Something New Everyday for ???

Here's the challenge. I am going to try and wear something absolutely brand spanking new every single day to see how insane my shopping habits have become. Any guesses on how long my stretch can last? Closest guess within reasonable range will get a prize ;)

So it's been six days and still counting:

Sunday - Old Navy long sleeve deep neck Vee ( I went crazy during their fall sale..7 items for 88 bucks pre-tax...insane no?)

Monday - Fly London boots (love them love them love them), Old Navy dark denim skirt

Tuesday - Old Navy white henley + basic ribbed tank

Wednesday - Smoking Lily Cape of Good Hope (wtf is that you say? I call it my 6-in-1 item...poncho/skirt/blanket and its reversible)

Thursday - Zara grey tweed blazer jacket

Friday - Old Navy lace cami

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home