Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tuesday is like Monday

I had a shitty morning today. I woke up with the best intentions. I was going to go to work early and try and leave early to meet with GC for shopping. But instead I arrived 10 mins later than my usual time. Why? Because of skytrain stupidity. When I got the station, there was a train there, I tried to run and catch it but some stupid girl decided that SHE didn't want to catch it so instead walked at the pace of an 80-year old woman and decidedly blocked my path onto the train. Grrrr! Then for some odd reason the 4 trains after that were FULL...yes FULL. I had to miss 4 bloody trains. Finally I got to Waterfront and I remembered that I had to send this wedding rsvp. Feeling proud that I remembered, I went to the mailbox only to find that the letter doesn't seal shut. I licked and licked and nope..there is no glue on the envelope. I gave up, went to my office and there I discovered my salad dressing spilled and is now all over my salad...wilted salad for lunch..mmmm :| Can't wait for the end of day...