Thursday, September 29, 2005

Fashion and Foreign Films

Today is the start of both Vancouver Fashion Week and the Vancouver International Film Festival.

Vancouver Fashion Week
If you have lots of money or your sugar daddy/mommy has lots of money, for the first time ever (or so they say), Versace will be having a show at 6pm tonight at Tinseltown.
Info can be found at http://www.vanfashionweek.com

VIFF
The annual film fest also kicks off tonight with the West Coast premiere of Water, the Deepa Mehta film that also opened the Toronto International Film Festival. As one of my friends put it, "Is that the film with the hot Indian actress?" The answer would be "yes..." I'll be catching that on Saturday instead. Tonight, I'll be watching a movie from the motherland, "Shanghai Dreams."
The official site for the festival is http://www.viff.org

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had tix to Versace..I didn't end up going, heard it suck tho. (Poor organization)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home