Lost - Episode 1
What was Walt saying?Apparently, Walt can speak a language called 'Backwards' and in this language, what did he say to Shannon?
I've tried listening to some recordings and all I can get is "(Don't) Press the button, the button is bad."
Better be the damn 'Execute' button or else I'd never get the show...
You can check out the audio for yourself at http://lost.cubit.net
Numbers
Keen viewers may have noticed the number 108 popping up throughout the episode, or so I hear cuz apparently I'm not very keen. The syringes that Desmond was injecting supposedly had it, as well as the mural in the hatch. What's so special about the numbers? Hint: 4 + 8 + 15 + 16 + 23 + 42 = ???
Check out how some dude went psycho over the numbers. http://thelostnumbers1.greatestjournal.com/
Note: Damon Lindelof has said, "The only number that was always sort of a key number was 23, and anybody who knows anything about Robert Anton Wilson or any of his writing can read into that what they will. That's an important number in terms of the scheme of the show." WTF does that mean??..who knows..ask psycho number guy.
Connections...
According to TV Queen, Kristin, "The man who died in the car crash (at 8:15) with Julie Bowen has the last name Rutherford, which of course is the same last name as Shannon. There is a connection, and you will find out what it is in episode six!"
Stay tuned for episode 3 as apparently we will find out what the hatch is all about.
Info from http://www.eonline.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home