Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Shopping to Save a Life

Ok, check out my dream last night. I decided to go shopping and so walked into a store..with a tire iron. Why did I have a tire iron? I have no idea. Was it essential to the dream? Don't think so. I pretty much put it down in order to start browsing through the racks. I did get some weird looks from the customers though. Yah, shocking wasn't it?
Anyway, so I find a few items that I want and soon I've spent over 30 mins in the store when I realize that it's like 3pm and thus I walked OUT OF MY OFFICE during the middle of a work day to shop. I'm crazy. So naturally I start to panic as I imagine my manager staring at my empty cubicle with rage on his face. Then I smell smoke and I see a building on fire. This lady was in flames and, in my horror, what do I think? "Hmm, I wonder if I can use this as an excuse as to why I was away from the office."
I'm SICK SICK SICK.

So interpreting this dream..I think it means I have to buy something or I'll die. I don't want to die..I better start shopping. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home