Messiest Person Alive is also a Compulsive Gambler
Before my parents left for their trip, my mom gave me some cash to 'buy groceries' , even though I probably make more money than them . I guess they somehow still view us as helpless little babies who will starve without their aid. So anyway, being the good and honest child, I have been using the money to buy some groceries while conserving the rest to give back to them on their return. Little did I know that they
ALSO gave Messiest Person Alive money as well. What did he do with it? Well, since he's a teacher and they were on strike for the past 2 weeks, he would wake up at 530 am to go strike for 3 hours, then head to River Rock and play poker for 8 hours straight. Okaaaaay (banging head against wall..bang, bang, bang...)
3 Comments:
Wil2K is hero at the casino. i have seen it.
Not the topic I know, but it's been a while since your last post, hope you're ok? I was enjoying your words, asy hi soon okay.
What happen then? that should of said *say hi soon okay* D'oh
Post a Comment
<< Home