No More Shopping for Me!!
That's it! I've put my foot down...no more shopping for me. I need to know I can stop the addiction...that I'm stronger than that beautiful, perfect, fits-like-it's-made-for-me (enter clothing item here) hanging in the boutique, calling out my name and saying "Buy Me, Buy Me, I was made for you.."Yes, I am woman, hear me roar..(um, prrr)?
It doesn't matter that I still have something (er, things) being shipped to me as we speak, nor the fact that I may be heading to the outlets this long weekend. That is not important. That fact is at this very moment I HAVE decided that my affair with the credit card is stopping right now (or at least til Christmas Eve/Boxing Day, heh heh). (Does trying to get opening night Canuck tickets count? Anywayz...)
I have spoken and this will be...I hope...

4 Comments:
How ironic but from the Holt Renfrew catalogue comes this quote from Oscar Wilde, "The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it." :)
i give it 24 hours before you break.
Well it's been 5 days now, so, tell us, have you given in to temptation yet? :)
no more pushing miranda outta the way YAY!dd
Post a Comment
<< Home