Kung Fu, HAI-YA!
Ok all you non-believers out there, I haven't bought anything significant since my previous post. What does that mean, I hear you ask...well..it means that I don't consider accessories a part of the deal. I AM NOT CHEATING! :P I make the rules and I emphasize that all is fair and good.I went shopping with Jooney on Friday and all I got was a scarf and a pair of tights! Seeeeeeeeee, I was good...
(Oh and I picked up my purse from Holt but this doesn't count since I decided to buy it before I stopped shopping ;) )
Plus, I'm currently preoccupied with all my new toys anyway. I finally got my Nano in the mail. Yay! It's so tiny and DAMN, it scratches so easily. Right now it's being protected by kleenex. Yeah, yeah, yeah I hear ya. But the Nano cases aren't available here yet...
And YAY! I got my purse, hee, hee, hee. And I already got a compliment on it as some chick told me she really liked it. Hey give me a break, I need some justification :P
So today I decided to sport my new Nano, my new purse and my new shoes and I was thinking hmmm... if any asswipe decides to mug me today that I'd have to get all Kung Fu on him or her. (And so what if all the Kung Fu that I know I've learned from Tae-Bo? Get between a chick and her beloved accessories and see wrath you've never seen before...)

2 Comments:
i would like to see a picture of the purse please.
I have never been into iPods, they have a very flat tone to my ears, don't get me wrong they are a fantastic gadget, but give me the sound that my state-of-the-art HiFi system any day
Post a Comment
<< Home