Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I Ain't Yo Sugar Momma

Ok, something extremely weird happened to me tonight. I had just got off the bus and was walking home. If you know where I live, you'd know that there is like a mini-chinatown near my house and parking/driving near there is always a bitch. Anyhow so there was some car that kept honking and honking, so I kept turning my head and looking at what was going on as I was strolling by. I was so pre-occupied that I didn't see some punk walk by me. Anyway, so my head kept turning and all of a sudden I heard some odd noise. I turned further and saw that punk looking back at me and making kissing noises ...huh? I swear to god, I hope he didn't think I was checking him out when I kept looking back..
Ok so I keep on walking. On the next block I walk by another punk (not associated to the first) and as he passed he said to me 'Hey Mama..'

There was another time I was in a car stuck at a red (in my 'hood) and, I swear to god, some guy on the street was actually blowing kisses my way... I am not joking...
And don't even let me get started on the 2 guys that live down the block that have harrassed me twice already that I walk an extra block so I don't have to pass their house..

Ok what's going on here? Some of these guys can't be out of highschool!!!! Do I look THAT young? or wait, do I look like the neighbourhood slut?
and secondly, like wtf were these idiots doing? did they think they were cool?

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger r said...

Stop workin it..

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you be my tv insider and give me some spoilers? =P You know who I am!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home