Tight Buns
I was supposed to see Swan Lake tonight, or at least that was the plan. But I screwed up and being cheap and proud because I was able to get front row tickets at first, but I hesitated and by the time I looked again, most of the close seats were gone.. so then I thought, FINE, I'll get discounted tickets then, so I waited til the last minute with the hope of getting 1/2 price tickets BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO.... tonight sold out. I've been waiting to see Swan Lake for years. SEE! This is what happens when I get cheap. Lesson learned...Anyway, let me tell you about the first live ballet show I saw. It was Giselle, and I was entranced with the beautiful scenery and the grace and elegance of the dancing when all of a sudden I hear giggles beside me. I turned to see Stuee and Herbie whispering and gigglng uncontrollably as Stuee was making 'cupping' motions with her hands. I was like 'WTF are you guys doing?'. Turns out that these 2 classy ladies were talking about the male dancers' asses and how damn tight those leotards are. OMG! I was so embarrassed. Although, I do have to admit..why the hell are they so tight? You can practically see the crack...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home