Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm Never Making Fun of Meaux's Shoe Pictures Again


OMG. How hard can taking a picture of a pair of shoes be? Well let me tell you it's a BLOODY DAMN fricking pain in the ass to get a decent shot. Aggh!
Anyway, so as you may or may not know, I've been stalking Zara for these shoes that are sold out in my size and am getting impatient as there is no sign of them. Those mauve suede shoes were super cute and just what I was looking for!


But then I found these as a replacement. They are deep red which is similar to the other pair. However, they are leather which makes them more manageable AND they have these cute cut outs on the side.


Please tell me if they are a keeper or a return!

3 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooo those are beauuuuuuutiful
I'll try to scout shoes like that at aldo! 50% off BABY! Thats the only perk for working retail at min. wage.

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photo's, my ex had a pair like those, takes me back, :)

Pointy.

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger sneakernerd said...

Damn rights it's hard to take shoe photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home